Is Christmas! o(n_n)o

Tuesday, December 28, 2010
I love Christmas.
I always do... since kid...
Reason: The Christmas carols make ppl happy, the show on Christmas day are nice, a lot of nice deco everywhere when near Christmas and... and... and... ... ...
I just love Christmas!
^_^

Just can't stop myself from taking pics of Christmas deco :P


Have a great Christmas eve gather with friends and have a little gift exchange game.
Time really flied, the memory of last year Christmas still fresh, but now is another to replace it. woo~

Last year gathering at mainland, this year moved to Penang island.

Happy me, "close shop" at 1:30pm, back home rest and depart early to Straits Quay at 5pm+ to avoid traffic jam.
Reached at around 6pm, our gather time was 7:30pm...
Nothing much in Straits Quay, thinking of go Starbucks to kill my waiting time but NO Starbucks there :(
Went to Dome instead, order a Hot Chocolate.
I still prefer Starbucks :P


Doggy joined me later, he actually reached there earlier than me.
Ha~ lucky him, off office more earlier than me... how nice~~~
Then came the other...

Never make any reservation, initial plan was dine at Subway, but dunno why changed to restaurant which got available seat for us, for 20 persons... actually is only 19 :D

Bumped into an Irish restaurant which have been banned by us, no next time.
After blah blah blah.. turn turn turn... yeah~ finally we got 3 tables combined and sat together :)

*A pic before dinner*

The service here, good and bad...
Good... yeah~ we never make reservation, but try their best to get us tables.
Bad... HS waited so long for her food. After all of us finished our food, her order not yet serve and the worst is the kitchen haven't ready her food yet... walau~ at the end we have to cancel her order.
And the main reason of it's being banned by us is... is over priced.

My order...The Big Banger.


Basically is sausage in a hard bread and french fried.
Nothing else, the sausage doesn't taste any special and the bread is hard. French fried is just normal to me, but friends said it's ok and nice.
This one cost me RM 18++ (tax not included yet) and I can't finish the bread as.. it's HARD and doesn't taste any good.

Don't try order any menu with "Stew" wording if you're hungry and die die have to eat there.
Friends ordered with regret.
This serves with few meat in something kind like soup + few small pieces of bread. That's all, and it costs RM30++
Ha~ can die~~~
After the dinner, we have our gift exchange session at corridor :P

 
*19 persons, but only total of 18 gifts. 1 is just join for fun*

Lot of fun at the gift exchange session.
Kudos to the organizer, Charlie for the great idea.

Everyone here at Straits Quay also take pic with the big Christmas tree, so we also here for a group pic before unwrap the lucky gift we got :D


What I got?
Hehe.. I got this!


I was the last to draw, and yeah~ my lucky gift is from Sam Sam.
Decided not to snatch other ppl's gift.
I got Sam Sam's gift and she got mine.
She snatched the lucky gift from Doggy. Ha~

We had not enough food at that Irish restaurant (ok beside those eat at other place before joined us)
So then we moved to a food court at Tanjong Tokong to have our dinner/supper... :P
Had our count down at the food court.
Merry Christmas!!! lol~

At the night, I got this too...
 

A piggy doll and a super cute earphone from the same person.
2 Christmas gifts. Ha~ 
Was wondering why got me a piggy doll, but then got his msg and cleared my doubt.
He said my name sound like 豬豬. ha~good link :P
Thanks to him....
Not only for the gift, but also for being dragged to my emo msg when I'm super duple extremely down.
Thanks~ ^_^

 *And... these are my giveaway gift ^^*

Oh~ beside the Christmas eve, I got early Christmas gift too.
2010 Christmas is nice.
I got Christmas gift from far far away.
From my dearest E-ting, bought me Christmas gift from Germany and Bangkok.
And is PRICY!
Woo~~~


Calvin Klein Jeans tee.. noh~ expensive and nice!
And the super cute and full of Christmas feel earrings + the smell nice soap (will for display only :P)
And 1/3 of Chocolate. ha~ the Chocolate is from my brother, I just can share bit.. ha~~
Thanks ya my dear dear E-ting... *muazks~ muazks~ muazks~*
And I want to say...."So nice and feel so great to friend with "bai kar lui" ha~~ "

This year, changed to new company.
And brought some Christmas gift back from office too ^^


From SNP team one, love shape with box, is more like Valentine gift than Christmas gift. It convinced us it's really a Christmas gift by the Christmas greeting card and the Christmas candy. ha~

I like the candle holder a lot, cos of the cute little reindeer ^^
Lucky me, with some little "magic" by senior, I got 2 of it.
Ha~ senior know I like the reindeer a lot, he tried the "magic" and then when he walked passed my seat he just put it on my table without saying anything. ha~~~

The senior who sat beside me complained a company is become stingy recently, never gift anything, but then the next day we got the organizer and ice-cream. ha~ 

And...
hohoho~~~
The last but not least.
The Christmas gift from myself to myself.

*TADAH*

Yeah~ an iPad :D
An early Christmas gift for myself, bought it at the beginning of the Christmas month.
Nothing much yet. waiting to jail break, then... 
hehehehehe~ I WANT ANGRY BIRDS :D

2010 Chrismas is Over.
Expecting 2011 Christmas then.
o(n_n)o


3 comments:

YT at: December 28, 2010 at 2:30 PM said...

Aiya, u lar bai ka lui! U buy iPad ler!!!

Happy that u love them :) Worth my time and money to find the presents and carry them back :D

Gee_Gi at: December 28, 2010 at 10:34 PM said...

No no no! Admit it, you're bay ka lui :D
I'm not, k?! I buy ipad with reason, I need to help those angry birds to revenge k?! Lol~

Hehe, thanks ya, my dear, love them, and love you too *muazks~ muazks~*
I put them on on the Christmas day, u notice not? Ha~

YT at: December 30, 2010 at 9:40 AM said...

Yes! I noticed that on ur photo! Very xmas also! And the size ngam ngam ho... See I know u so well!

Post a Comment