Good colleague :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011
Is Thaipusam. Is public holiday, but... I'm now in office.
OT... but.... as most of customer on ph, quite free :P

What am I doing now ler...
ok... working.. clearing something that need to be clear...
Wat a good day to clear works :D
And...
Asking a colleague direction for tonight friend's gathering 

My colleague so nice....
Draw me a map, fax to himself and them email to me...
See...

+ a very detail wording direction lecture :D



Why so ma huan?!
Cos he is at different plant.

Know him because I did something wrong, not follow to procedure, he called and "scold me" then.. er.. not sure how start IM and on and off chatting when free...
Is kind of like stranger but also is friend.. ha~

He is so helpful right?!
Draw map and fax and then email kot lo~
I can proudly say I'm a lucky person, always got good people around me ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment